Mid-Century Modern Inspired Executive Home
Cordova Bay, Victoria BC
Offered at $1,499,000
SOLD AT $1,825,000
- 4906 Alamida Crescent, Victoria, BC (Cordova Bay)
Under the direction of award-winning interior designer Sandy Nygaard, this mid-century modern inspired home was transformed. The open concept main floor features vaulted ceilings, wood beams, floor to ceiling California travertine stone fireplace and large windows that capture the light along with some peak-a-boo ocean views.
Renovated with a focus on detail, quality and a timeless palette inspired by nature – this Cordova Bay home also features a gourmet kitchen perfect for the aspiring chef and a luxurious spa-like master ensuite with bay window, air jet soaker tub and double shower.
A lovely west facing backyard with mature landscaping including Azaleas, Roses, Hydrangeas and Magnolia offers privacy and relaxed outdoor living.
Fabulous location on a quiet cul-de-sac on Cordova Ridge, the home is located only a few minutes from the Cordova Bay Beach, Mattick’s Farm shops, the Cordova Bay Golf Course and only a 20 minute drive to downtown Victoria, BC.
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Jatoba Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors
- 100% natural wool (low VOC) carpet in guest rooms
- In-floor radiant heated porcelain tile floors in all bathrooms
- Luxurious 5-piece ensuite master bathroom with jetted soaker tub, double shower with handheld and rain showerhead, in-floor radiant heat, Basalltina stone project porcelain tile, floating natural cherry wood cabinets, Caesarstone countertops and custom mirrors with hidden storage
- Custom kitchen with natural cherry cabinetry
- Soapstone countertops
- Breakfast banquette with built-in storage and marble tabletop
- Stainless steel appliances including induction range (Electrolux oven and induction stovetop, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch fridge)
- Custom soapstone farmhouse sink
- Pullout storage in pantry, spice drawer and recycle cabinet
- Birch ply interior drawers with soft close
- Solid fir interior doors
- Extensive amount of custom millwork including trim, window mouldings and baseboards
- Custom solid wood built-ins including dining room buffet, window seat with under-seat storage and entertainment center
- Closet organizers including custom birch drawers and built-ins
- Natural California travertine stone fireplaces
- In-ground irrigation
- Central vacuum
- Electrical upgrade
- Asphalt roof with 35-year warranty (installed in 2010)
- Hardwired Nest fire detectors
- A/C Trane Heat pump with emergency heat back up, oversized by 25%
Ready to open a new door?
If you are interesting in viewing this property, we would love to show it to you. Send us a note using the form to the right or call us at:
(250) 385-2033 or (250) 590-8157