4326 Gordon Head Road
Fully renovated rancher with award worthy gardens. One level living at its best
- Located on the quiet, no thru end of the street, across the road from waterfront homes.
This spectacular custom-built home has had only 2 owners and is completely updated. A gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, two sinks, five burner range, a large island and quartz countertops opens onto an inviting family room. Gorgeous ¾” maple hardwood flooring throughout, Pella windows and doors, two gas fireplaces, heated porcelain tile bathroom floors and a large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet are just a few of the many features of this home.
The generous 82′ x 140’ west-facing lot is beautifully landscaped with a thoughtful selection of low maintenance plantings that provide privacy and elegant outdoor living. You’ll be enchanted by the stone pathways, water feature, greenhouse and studio as well as the covered pergola with infrared heater – perfect for al fresco dining.
- 3/4″ Maple hardwood floors
- Pella windows and doors
- 4 skylights
- 2 Gas fireplaces
- Large master with ensuite and walk-in closet
- Heated porcelain tile bathroom floors
- Custom maple kitchen cabinets
- Quartz countertops
- 5 burner range
- Stainless steel appliances
- Oversized kitchen island
- Built-in vacuum
- Alarm system
- 2 car garage with electric vehicle charger
- Exquisite gardens with water feature
- West-facing backyard
- Covered pergola with infared heater
- Stone patio and walkways
- Garden studio
- Fully fenced yard
- Inground sprinkler system
- Nearby beach access
- Walking distance to UVIC, Gordon Head North, Glencoe Cove-Kwatsech and Arbutus Cove Parks
Ready to open a new door?
If you are interesting in viewing this property, we would love to show it to you. Send us a note using the form to the right or call us at:
(250) 385-2033 or 1 (888) 886-1286