Coveted Rockland Location
- Sunny and Private 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home
Live in the coveted neighbourhood of Rockland. Don’t miss out on this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home situated on a large 9,540 square foot lot on a quiet cul-de-sac.
Traditional oak flooring and coved ceilings provide an abundance of character, while a professional addition in 1999 increased the size of the kitchen, dining room and added a large ensuite and sitting area to the master bedroom. This lovingly cared for home also features gas range, furnace and fireplace and newer windows and skylights that bathe the home in natural light.
Enjoy the gently sloping South Facing backyard – a private oasis with a pond, apple, fig and quince trees, a lush grape vine, kitchen garden and lots of space for children to play.
Cook Street Village, the Art Gallery, parks, schools and the waterfront are all within easy walking distance.
- Large South facing backyard
- Mature gardens – with harvestable fruit trees
- Walking distance to Cook Street Village, Beacon Hill Park, Moss Street Market, the Waterfront and more
- Family friendly floor plan with 3 bedrooms on the main and 1 down
- Master suite with sitting area and spacious ensuite and closet
- Traditional Oak floors and coved ceilings
- Large dining room, perfect for family gatherings
- Two fireplaces (one gas, one wood)
- Newer windows and skylights
- Bright and sunny interiors
- Gas furnace
- Gas range
- Nearly 700 square feet of unfinished space ready for your ideas
Ready to open a new door?
If you are interesting in viewing this property, we would love to show it to you. Send us a note using the form to the right or call us at:
(250) 385-2033 or (250) 590-8157