Waterfront Home with Spectacular Cty and Ocean Views
- 513 Head Street, Victoria BC
Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy Waterfront Living on the Victoria Harbour in this spacious home located only minutes to downtown Victoria.
Built in 2000, the home features an open floor plan. Floor to ceiling windows afford fantastic natural light and spectacular city and ocean views. You’ll love the array of outdoor living spaces, from your 730 square foot heated main deck that features a glass awning and remote control retractable screening, to the spacious roof top deck and a gracious front lawn perfect for a game of Bocce.
Just steps to the Westsong walkway that takes you do downtown Victoria, or drop a kayak into the water from your front lawn. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own on Victoria’s West Bay.
- Custom cabinetry
- Granite countertops
- Two gas fireplaces
- Custom millwork (trim, window mouldings and baseboards)
- Abundance of windows on the main level to capture the views and light
- Solid core douglas fir interior doors
- Primary bedroom with
- private deck with water views
- walk-in closet
- Large ensuite bath with oversized shower
- Guest Suite with separate entrance
- Arxx insulated concrete wall system
- Extensive amount of outdoor living space, including:
- 965 sq ft roof top deck
- 700 sq ft main deck with glass roof and heaters
- 50 sq ft deck off of master
- 196 sq ft patio
- Plus a gracious lawn that leads to small beach
- City, Marina and Ocean Views
- Inground sprinkler system
- Attached garage plus off street parking
- Beach area for easy launch of kayak or paddle board
- West Bay Marina, Captain Jacobson Park, and Waterfront Walkway that you can take to downtown only steps away
Ready to open a new door?
If you are interesting in viewing this property, we would love to show it to you. Send us a note using the form to the right or call us at:
(250) 385-2033 or (250) 590-8157