Oak Bay Waterfront Home
Rare 1.27 Acre Oceanfront Estate
- Absolute Privacy and Panoramic Water and Mountain Views
1.27 acres of rare south facing Oak Bay Waterfront. This large private estate features a 6600 square foot main house with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, plus a beach house on the water’s edge with floor to ceiling patio doors that open to capture the ocean breezes of the Salish Sea.
Marvel at the breathtaking views across the Strait of Juan de Fuca, to the Trial Islands Ecological Reserve, Mount Baker and the Olympic Mountains from virtually every room in this home.
Originally built in 1934, the main home has been renovated over the years and still pays homage to the elegance of a bygone era.
The gated property slopes gently down to the water’s edge and features mature plantings with an abundance of Azaleas, Camellias, and Rhododendrons. Stroll the meandering pathways that weave their way around the property or relax on one of the many patios or stone terraces. Located in Victoria, British Columbia’s premiere neighborhood, Oak Bay. This home is perfectly situated a short distance to Victoria’s famed Inner Harbour and the charming village of Oak Bay – yet offers absolute privacy and ocean front tranquility.
- Oceanfront with beach access
- Large lot with development potential
- Water views from virtually every room in the home
- Fully self-contained beach house
- Private gated property
- Walking distance to Oak Bay Village, the Victoria Golf Club, and Downtown Victoria
- Master suite with:
- Large deck overlooking the ocean
- Floor to ceiling windows
- 6 piece ensuite
- Walk-in closet
- All bedrooms have ensuite baths
- Billiards room with large ocean facing deck
- Fitness room/office
- Formal dining room
- Eat-in kitchen
- Infloor radiant heat
- Built-in vacuum
- Mature gardens
- Over 1000 square feet of decks
- Extensive interlocking stone patios for outdoor entertaining
- Fenced yard
- Inground sprinkler system
- Double car garage
Ready to open a new door?
If you are interesting in viewing this property, we would love to show it to you. Send us a note using the form to the right or call us at:
(250) 385-2033 or (250) 590-8157